Love, beloved; oh…
Vega is Thunderbird;
Zhael is Phoenix;
Syr is Simurgh;
Justinian is Peregrine Falcon;
Halcyon is Kingfisher;
I am Eagle. Gryphon, perhaps.
- Avoid fried meats, which angry up the blood.
- If your stomach disputes you, lie down and pacify it with cool thoughts.
- Keep the juices flowing by jangling around gently as you move.
- Go very light on vices such as carrying on in society. The social ramble ain’t restful.
- Avoid running at all times.
- Don’t look back; something might be gaining on you.
— Leroy “Satchel” Paige
YES(1) BSD General Commands Manual YES(1) NAME yes -- be repetitively affirmative SYNOPSIS yes [expletive] DESCRIPTION yes outputs expletive, or, by default, ''y'', forever. HISTORY The yes command appeared in 4.0BSD. 4th Berkeley Distribution June 6, 1993
– Linux man page for command “yes”;
(compare a later version)
Nae, i melda endenyo en avánies. Milyan sen Endoressë, nán seriro númessë Aman.
He dances like fire and moves like smoke.